Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dr James Martin Sacramento Ca Neuropathy Reviews

 My personal experience and review of Dr. James Martin of Sacramento Ca after treatment

If you are suffering from chronic pain of neuropathy like I was then hopefully this review will help you. I originally found Dr. James Martin of Sacramento Ca on Channel 10 local tv talking about his new breakthrough treatment for neuropathy pain.

Actually, my mother found Dr. Martin on tv and called and made an appointment for me with Dr. Martin. One of his new patient coordinators asked a number of questions before I was allowed to make an appointment.

Once my mother and I came to see Dr. Martin, we were pleasantly surprised that I made it through the doctors qualifying process and was accepted for treatment. I was a little worried and hoping I would be eligible for the treatment and Dr. Martin would take me as a patient.

I was relieved when he finished some neurological testing and let me know that I was indeed a candidate for his treatment and that he would take me as a new patient.

I had serious extreme back and leg pain, could only walk with the use of a cane and felt completely debilitated by the pain. After treatment with Dr. Martin, I fell I have gotten my life back as the pain is largely gone and I no longer need the cane to walk and feel I am still improving.

I would definitely recommend this treatment if you can get in. His office is always jam packed with people trying to get into his treatment program. I would be prepared for your first appointment. The first appointment can take a couple hours with the extensive examination and consultation. The doctor is extremely thorough and the results from treatment are nothing short of amazing and I am very thankful I found him.

No comments:

Post a Comment